Covid-19 Information - LATEST NEWS
November 30th news: Travel to Norway!
Vaccinated / Unvaccinated:
Vaccinated visitors, Testing and requirements at the border: People over the age of 16 must now fill in the registration form when entering Norway, even if they have been vaccinated. No testing and no quarantine.
Unvaccinated visitors, Testing and requirements at the border: People over the age of 18 without a valid corona certificate must show a negative test taken before they arrived in Norway. Anyone who does not have a valid certificate must also be tested after arrival, regardless of age.
November 19th news: NORWAY OPENS FOR ALL COUNTRIES - WELCOME TO US!
Norway is open too all countries:
Norway is open for entry for all foreigners who have a valid corona certificate / (covid documentation)
No quarantine for vaccinated people or people who have had corona
There will now be a requirement that all entrants, as a general rule, must register in the entry registration system. Exceptions are made for children under 16 years of age and selected groups. All entrants have a duty to present such confirmation and any corona certificate to the police at check-in.
Covid-19 Information SAFE TO VISIT!
SAFE TO VISIT: It is safe to book with us for upcoming aurora season!
The safety and security of our guests is our highest priority these days. In order to create optimal safety for our guests and of course also for our employees, we have supplemented our usual procedures and routines with the following special initiatives
- Naturally, we follow all recommendations and guidelines from the Norwegian government.
- All employees have received detailed information about COVID-19 and instructions based on government recommendations.
- Stands and bottles of hand sanitizer are freely available to guests and staff in all common areas and facilities.
- We ensure all exposed surfaces, such as door handles, payment terminals etc are continuously disinfected with antibacterial liquid.
- We have clear procedures for dealing with colleagues who may show signs of illness – obviously, they do not come to work.
- We will of course contact the health authorities immediately and launch a coordinated action plan, if we discover a case of Coronavirus at the Aurora Borealis Observatory.
Facilities and Restaurant at Aurora Borealis Observatory
- All apartments, rooms and suites have their own common areas. We are a small resort with a lot of space so it will never feel crowded.
- We offer breakfast buffet in our restaurant every day.
- Room service is also possible in case of self-isolation
- The restaurant is open every day and we make sure that our guests have a lot of space.
- Jacuzzis are open and all our guests can order separate times
- All food and beverages must be consumed either in the restaurants or in the room.
- Our outdoor areas are big and you can keep a safe distance to all other guests.
- Facemasks should be worn where required.
- Aurora Borealis Observatory complies with all government recommendations regarding distance and maximum number of people gathered in one place.
- Refreshments in conjunction with meetings are served in portions as take-away meals. Food and drinks should be consumed when seated in the meeting room.